- 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Rheinwalt GmbH, Grubenhof 5, 67433 Neustadt an der Weinstraße, Managing Directors: Thomas Rheinwalt and Simon Rheinwalt, e-mail: info[at]rheinwalt.eu (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at GREWE Anwaltskanzlei, Christina Grewe, lawyer, Julius-Hatry-Sttr. 1, 68163 Mannheim, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0621 37703640.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
(b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time
(d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- 4 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, which allows us to save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
- 5 Paypal
We offer the option of processing the payment process via the payment service provider PayPal (PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg). This corresponds to our legitimate interest in offering an efficient and secure payment method (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). In this context, we pass on the following data to PayPal insofar as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
The processing of the data provided under this section is not required by law or contract. We cannot process a payment via PayPal without the transmission of your personal data. You have the option of choosing a different payment method.
PayPal carries out a credit check for various services such as payment by direct debit in order to ensure your willingness and ability to pay. This corresponds to the legitimate interest of PayPal (pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) and serves the execution of the contract (pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO). For this purpose, your data (name, address and date of birth, bank account details) are passed on to credit agencies. We have no influence on this process and only receive the result of whether the payment has been made or rejected or a check is pending
You can find more information about objection and removal options vis-à-vis PayPal at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Your data will be stored until payment processing is completed. This also includes the period required for processing refunds, claims management and fraud prevention.Disable Google Analytics Tracking